Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Home About Me Email My Classroom Freebies Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Summer Projects


Since this is my third day of summer break, I decided to get down with my bad self and...

do a DIY project!

Woo hoo! I was super excited with how it turned out. For $30 from Salvation Army, I found an old beat up coffee table that had scuffs, stains, and a wobbly leg plus two matching end tables. I thought this was a great deal! I am not sure what I will do with the extra tables for now, but I brought the coffee table home and used some elbow grease to fix it up. It went from bland to shabaam!

I am linking up with Christina from Sugar and Spice for "Wordless Wednesday" and I have already used too many words, so I will leave you with this picture that sums up my day...



What DIY projects have you done on break? Share your projects in the comments below!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love that table! What kind of paint did you use on it? I have a million pallet projects to finish up after I hunted for free ones for a few days! Ha!

    Kerry
    FlipFloppingToSchool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I used Valspar Vanilla Hotel spray paint, and then I used some extra stain we had to rough it up. I like the rustic look. :) I love the pallet look! When you get them done, I would love to see them!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That looks amazing Alli! My daughter has done some DIY lamp up-doing but never attempted a big project like this. I am so impressed!
    - Heather
    Mrs. Renz' Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You could totally do this! It truly is easier than it looks! :)

      Delete